SAVINGS AND SUPPORT FOR VIMPAT
Save on your prescription
Eligible patients may pay as little as $20 per 30-day supply of VIMPAT*
Follow these easy steps to save on your VIMPAT prescription:
VIMPAT Patient Savings Card will expire at the end of the calendar year.
- Check your eligibility
- Register to activate your VIMPAT Patient Savings Card
- Present your card at the pharmacy to save on your prescription
Sign Up for Savings
Need a savings card? Answer a few questions to check your eligibility and register for a VIMPAT Patient Savings Card. Remember, Patient Savings Cards expire at the end of each calendar year and must be reapplied for annually.Register for a savings card
Did You Receive A VIMPAT Savings Card From Your Healthcare Provider?
If you’ve received a VIMPAT Patient Savings Card that was issued this calendar year, activate it here. All savings cards expire at the end of the calendar year.Activate my card
- Patient must have a valid prescription consistent with FDA-approved product labeling for VIMPAT® (lacosamide) CV to participate in the VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program.
- The VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program is available to residents of the United States and all United States Territories only.
- Program is not available where prohibited by law.
- The VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program operates outside of any third-party insurance. Neither the patient nor the pharmacy or anyone else acting on the patient’s behalf may submit any claim for reimbursement for product dispensed pursuant to this program to any third-party payor, including Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state healthcare program. Out-of-pocket expenses incurred when using this program cannot be applied toward any government insurance benefit out-of-pocket spending calculations, such as Medicare Part D True Out-of-Pocket Costs (TrOOP).
- The VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program does not include all Manufacturer products. Eligible patients may purchase the following Manufacturer products from the program: VIMPAT.
- The VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program is not health insurance, nor is participation a guarantee of insurance coverage.
- Limitations may apply.
- The VIMPAT Direct Purchase Program cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this program without notice.